Monday, March 15, 2010

Rainy Day Monday, but the Sun Shines Here!

Wow! Is it Monday again? This has been such a full week, so much to do to get ready for the "Next Top Spiritual Author" contest! Ideas are flowing and I'm learning so much! Some moments feel like a luxurious free-fall while others feel like I've jumped off a cliff! Oh, but either way the landscape is breathtaking!

Someone once told me, "Courage is being afraid and doing it anyway." Is there some dream that half thrills, half scares you? Do you get a heady rush just thinking about that dream; not sure if life is daring you or pulling you back into your shell? I invite you...NO! I DARE you to stick your neck out. Take a long look around and if you feel like diving back under cover, put one foot in front of the other and keep going! Never look back.

A dream is just a dream until YOU make it reality! Come on...I know you can do it!

Love,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment